Our terms and conditions of use and policy documents are available for you to view below.
Find a job
Our terms and conditions of use and policy documents are available for you to view below.
These are the Terms and Conditions that apply to the use of the Unitemps Website. The Terms and Conditions may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You should review these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. Particular services provided on the Unitemps Website may also be governed by additional or alternative Terms and Conditions, which will be posted on the Unitemps Website.
By using the Unitemps Website you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
“Company” means Warwick University Enterprises Limited trading as Unitemps;
“Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright and any other intellectual property rights whatsoever and wherever subsisting in the CV and Candidate Information;
“Personal Data” has the meaning as more particularly defined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
“Profile Information” means the information provided by a Candidate or Client including (without limitation) name, email address, location, and current role;
2. Use of material
You can download, print and copy material from the Unitemps Website for your own personal use. You must not reproduce any part of the Unitemps Website or its material unless the Company have granted you permission to do so. Permission can be sought from the Company’s marketing team.
3. Disclaimer of liability
- 3.1 To the extent permitted by law and subject to clause 9.1 the Company accepts no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, (without limitation), any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
- 3.2 To the extent permitted by law and subject to clause 9.1 the Company does not warrant that:
- 3.2.1 Details of vacancies will be current, complete or accurate or up to date;
- 3.2.2 Applications for vacancies will be successful;
- 3.2.3 The Unitemps Website or any of its contents are virus free; or
- 3.2.4 The provision of any of the services of the Company will be uninterrupted or error-free.
4. Accessing external websites
You can access other sites via links from the Unitemps Website. These sites are not under the control of the Company, and the Company accepts no responsibility for any content on such sites or for any use to which they put any personal or confidential information provided by you.
5. Registering for a Unitemps Website account
- 5.1 If you register for an account on the Unitemps Website, you will be required to provide your name, your address and contact details, details of your University course if you are studying and a password, which we will store in order to create an individual user account for you. The Company is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This information will only ever be used by the Company to provide you with work finding services across our network and access to the Unitemps Website. The Company have put in place suitable security procedures to safeguard your information.
- 5.2 Access to your account on the Unitemps Website is via your username and password, so please keep your password safe and do not disclose it to anyone else.
- 5.3 Any registration details you use must be personal to you and must not be used by anyone else.
- 5.4 You must not maliciously create additional accounts on the Unitemps Website.
- 5.5 You are responsible for keeping your account details up to date and must do so by logging in to your Unitemps Website account and making the amendments online or contacting your local branch.
- 5.6 If, for any reason, the Company believes that you have not complied with these terms and conditions, or are misusing your Unitemps Website account in any way, the Company may, at its discretion, cancel, suspend or otherwise restrict your access to your Unitemps Website account immediately and without giving any advance notice.
6. Registration for Job Alerts
- 6.1 The Company does not guarantee that the Job Alerts service will be compatible with your email provider.
- 6.2 The Company can cancel access to the Jobs Alerts service at any time if you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Email Communications
- 7.1 Messages from the Company may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy or disclose any message to anyone but should kindly notify the sender and delete the message.
- 7.2 Opinions, conclusions and other information in any message that do not relate to the official business of the Company or the Unitemps Website shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
- 7.3 The Company accepts no responsibility for viruses and it is the recipient’s responsibility to scan any email and any attachments.
- 7.4 The Company reserves the right to access and disclose all messages sent over its email system.
8. Problems with the Unitemps Website
- 8.1 If you experience any problems with the Unitemps Website or wish to make a complaint about the Unitemps Website, any of the services available on the Unitemps Website or any recruiters who you feel are misusing the services the Company provide then please contact us immediately.
- 8.2 To the extent permitted by law and subject to clause 9.1 the Company does not accept any liability for any delay or disruption that you may experience whilst using any aspect of the Unitemps Website or for any loss or damage to your account or any loss or damage caused by any error or technical fault in respect of the transfer of a CV by you to the Unitemps Website.
- 8.3 The Company do not guarantee the continued and uninterrupted availability of any aspect of the Unitemps Website and to the extent permitted by law and subject to clause 9.1.
- 8.4 The Company accepts no liability for any unavailability including without limitation due to technical errors or faults.
- 8.5 The Company is concerned for the privacy of visitors and registered users of the Unitemps Website. The protection of your personal information is extremely important to us. However, please remember that the security of information transmitted over the Internet cannot be assured.
- 9.1 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will exclude or limit the Company’s liability to you for fraud or statements made fraudulently; or for death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10. Data Protection Act 2018
- 10.1 The Company shall comply at all times with the Data Protection Act 2018 and any relevant replacement/subsequent UK privacy legislation, for the purposes of performing its obligations and exercising its rights under these terms and conditions (“Data Protection Legislation”) and shall not perform its obligations under this Agreement in such a way as to cause the other party to breach any of its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation.
- 10.2 The website of the Information Commissioner’s Office provides information and assistance with regard to your rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 and related legislation (https://ico.org.uk/).
- 11.1 Notwithstanding that any terms may prove to be illegal or unenforceable, the remaining Terms and Conditions of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- 11.2 Except as expressly set out in these terms, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any provisions of this Agreement.
- 11.4 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and you and the Company hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts
Unitemps is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. When signing up for a Unitemps account, we collect your personal data as per the registration form for use in providing you with work finding services across the network. We will not contact you other than to discuss work opportunities, to send you the jobs by email bulletins or SMS alerts that you have subscribed for or any email communications that you have consented to from us around company news, conferences, meetings or events. We will not distribute any of the details you provide for marketing purposes to a third party. We have put in place suitable security procedures to safeguard your information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act 2018 you have a number of important rights free of charge.
You have the right to:
- Be informed of how we collect and use your personal data
- Access your personal data
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object in certain situations to our continued processing of your personal data or at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
To exercise any of these rights please find out more here. If a subject access request is made and the request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive, the University reserves the right to refuse to comply with the request in these circumstances.
You can also amend your details at any time by logging into your Unitemps account and updating your details online.
How to Contact Us
We hope that our Data Protection Officer (DPO) can resolve any query, concern or complaint you raise about our use of your personal data on the contact details below:
Via e-mail at email@example.com
Or write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Legal and Compliance Services
University of Warwick
The GDPR and DPA 2018 also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Since 2017 organisations with more than 250 staff in England, Scotland and Wales are required by law to publish an annual gender pay gap report. Unitemps branches set up as subsidiary companies will publish gender pay gap reports in respect of their agency workers whenever they engage more than 250 workers on the 5th April of that year, these reports can be found in the table below. Some Unitemps franchises operate as departments of their universities and their data will come under their home university’s gender pay gap report.
Gender pay gap