Unitemps City - Candidates
Unitemps at City, University of London has been on campus since 2012. It is a part of the Careers, Student Development and Outreach (CSDO) department and is based in the Careers and Skills Development Office Drysdale building. Unitemps provides you with an ideal place to look for work.
Unitemps offers various work opportunities throughout the year, giving you complete flexibility to choose assignments that suit your skills, availability and career aims. For international students who would like to work during term time, the team at Unitemps are familiar with visa restrictions and can advise you on opportunities that would suit you.
Here at City we provide flexible jobs both within the University and with local businesses across Central London, including Canary Wharf.
How can Unitemps City help you?
- Flexible employment
- Huge range of roles
- Gain valuable work experience and help increase your employability
- Earn money while you study
- Gain further skills, enhancing your CV and career prospects
- 'Santander SME Internship Programme' - Unitemps at City, University of London works in partnership with Santander and local SMEs to provide paid internship opportunities to students and graduates from City, University of London. These internships allow students to gain invaluable skills and work experience whilst contributing to the development and growth of the business.
- Unitemps at City, University of London is pleased to announce the launch of our new Unitemps Graduate Internship. We are working with local employers to provide exclusive 12-week internships for Unitemps City graduates. A graduate internship is a fantastic opportunity to earn money, gain industry skills valued by employers, and to enhance your CV after completing your degree. Take a look at the opportunities on offer and apply using the link below.
To view our current vacancies, please click the link below. You can apply for jobs by registering as a candidate and uploading your details.
Deadlines for timesheets 2020
Deadlines for timesheets 2021