Unitemps is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. When signing up for a Unitemps account, we collect your personal data as per the registration form for use in providing you with work finding services across the network. We will not contact you other than to send you the jobs by email bulletins or SMS alerts that you have subscribed for or any email communications that you have consented to from us around company news, conferences, meetings or events. We will not distribute any of the details you provide for marketing purposes to a third party. We have put in place suitable security procedures to safeguard your information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act 2018 you have a number of important rights free of charge.
You have the right to:
- Be informed of how we collect and use your personal data
- Access your personal data
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object in certain situations to our continued processing of your personal data or at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
To exercise any of these rights please find out more here. If a subject access request is made and the request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive, the University reserves the right to refuse to comply with the request in these circumstances.
You can also amend your details or delete your account at any time by logging into your Unitemps account and updating your details online.
How to Contact Us
We hope that our Data Protection Officer (DPO) can resolve any query, concern or complaint you raise about our use of your personal data on the contact details below:
Ms Anjeli Bajaj (DPO) can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com
Or write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Information and Data Compliance Team
University of Warwick
The GDPR and DPA 2018 also gives you the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.