New features on www.unitemps.com - UK candidates
We’ve made some changes to the website, making it easier for you to find jobs, with improved search functions, job alerts, and profile updates.
Dashboard new features
After logging in you’ll see the updated dashboard with new features including:
- Complete your profile: The % completed widget on your dashboard will show you how much of the My Profile section you have completed. This section was previously called My Details.
- Personal details and skills: The skills section has been updated and refined, making it easier for you to tell us about your skills so that we can match you to the right jobs. Languages also has its own section.
- Holiday pay: You will now be able to claim holiday pay for multiple jobs in one request.
Job seeking improvements
We’ve changed the way you search for jobs and interact with the site:
- You can now search for jobs by location and by category
- When applying for a job, if you have not already uploaded your CV, an ‘Add CV’ widget will be available
- You can now save jobs for later
- You can subscribe to Job Alerts by job categories, with multiple category options, helping you get only the most relevant job alerts to your inbox!
We hope that the new features help make Unitemps even more useful for you! If you have any trouble with the new features to the website or have any feedback please contact us at email@example.com