A local Executive Sports and Gym business is looking to expand their E-Commerce business and is looking for someone to assist with its growth.
You will be working closely with the marketing team and the IT team to ensure that the brand is well represented, that they are meeting the industry standards in terms of legislation and drive online sales.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP
- Ensure all ecommerce efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Input into marketing activity reports and metrics for measuring ecommerce success
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends for e-commerce
- A thorough understanding and significant experience of digital/ ecommerce customer journeys and strategies
- A strong understanding of the digital customer journey from a marketing perspective
- Ability to deal effectively with personnel at all levels
- Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in Wordpress & Proficeincy in full Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of digital marketing, content marketing and social media marketing
- Experience using data analytics software – preferably google analytics
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually as well as having good interpersonal skills, a flexible attitude and proactive approach
- Familiarity with customer relationship management tools (CRM)
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Sage software
- Past experience in a similar role or a Degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related subject area
This role is for 2 days per week (one of which must be either Tuesday or Thursday) and you will be required to attend the company office. Covid-19 precautions are in place.
This role will see you manage and maintain our B2B and B2C websites. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing area of their business. In return for your hard work and commitment,they offer remuneration commensurate with your experience and ultimately job satisfaction in a friendly, forwarding thinking environment. This is a fantastic time to join the team as the company look to grow and develop their online presence.
Please send a CV and Cover Letter indicating your availability to start immediately for the position