HR Administrator & System Specialist
We have recently implemented a new HR system, SuccessFactors, into the University and currently in the process of implementing a new Payroll system.
There is an exciting opportunity for you to join the HR Shared Services Administration team on a temporary basis to help support both the HR Admin Team and the Payroll project team.
The HR Admin team provide a central HR administrative support service to the University’s departments, in a fast paced administrative environment where providing excellent service to our departments is key.
They oversee the whole administrative life cycle of an employee, including advertising vacancies, producing offer letters, processing amendments to contracts and leavers. The role will also expose you to a wide range of HR issues as we are the main point of contact for our Departments when they have a query.
To support the payroll project team, you will be involved with the checking, investigating and correcting of the data held in SuccessFactors and the current payroll system, PSe.
You will need excellent administrative and customer service skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. Attention to detail and tact are vital attributes within this administrative and confidential environment. A knowledge of SuccessFactors is essential and a knowledge of PSe would be an advantage.
The role will initially be until the end of June 2021 but this will be reviewed and may be extended.
- To produce timely and accurate range of letters, ensuring that letters reflect the appropriate terms and conditions and comply with University policies and legislative requirements for new starters and any contractual changes
- To act as first point of contact for telephone, email or face to face enquiries from both internal and external customers on any HR transactional issues and general queries, such as recruitment, referencing, holiday entitlement and immigration
- To advise on recruitment queries and checking/approving all advert requests and placing them on external or internal pages
- To accurately create and/or amend and maintain SuccessFactors and PSe records for all employees
- Working closely with the project team to investigate and correct HR data in SuccessFactors and PSe
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities as required
- Previous experience of working in a busy working environment and managing conflicting priorities
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
- Ability to work in a well-structured and organised way
- Use own initiative with minimal supervision and knowing when to seek advice and guidance
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines working accurately and with attention to detail
- Building good working relationships with colleagues and HR teams and University
- Tact and discretion and an ability to work in a confidential environment
- Previous experience of maintaining records/databases
Start and end date: ASAP - 31/06/21
Hours: Monday to Friday - 36.5 hours a week
Interview date: w/c on the 30th of November