Transformation Officer - Graduate OR Experienced
Birmingham Millennium Point
Monday - Friday - Hours Flexible with Line Manager
I am currently working on an exciting and unique opportunity with a huge Fortune 500 organisation based in East Birmingham, which has numerous international offices. They provide industrial services to various companies around the globe.The organisation is keen to employ a graduate who has less than 3 years experience OR an experienced individual which would naturally come with the higher salary. This is a fantastic opportunity as you would also be required to complete two international missions (each lasting 3 months) within one of their branches overseas - naturally, an all expenses paid trip.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of Transformation activity reporting, which encompasses Forecasting and Analysis, project and efficiency work against timescales, business plans and finance reporting processes.
- Implementing and managing project governance and reporting framework, including gateway management, benefits realisation and status reporting.
- Production and monitoring of Continuous Improvement activity reporting, whilst working alongside the manager and teams to measure activity and identify further opportunities.
- Provide analytic and project expertise to Programme and Project Managers
- Support engagement initiatives and all transformation communications.
- Conduct Data Analysis to identify operational and financial improvement opportunities and performance gains - including development to existing or new reports and processes where required.
- Excellent Communication skills. This post requires a high level of interaction with both individual project managers as well as board level heads of department - so an ability to establish rapport and relationships is a must.
- Change Management techniques. Naturally this role is taking the lead in change management across the business and the post holder will be expected to work towards a level of expertise in this area if not already possessed. You'll need a good understanding of project management methodology, gateway management, PMO and benefits reporting and continuous improvement tools.
- Attention to detail with an Analytical mind. You will be expected to review, produce and present accurate and timely reports across the business on a regular basis. You'll need a proficiency in spreadsheets and the use of data, including the ability to create and utilise dashboards (perhaps through Power BI). It is desirable for the candidate to have experience within investigative analysis to identify and quantify improvement opportunities and provide clarity from this data.
- Proactive and adaptable. Given the nature of this role, you will be required to demonstrate commitment to continuous improvement at all times.
- A full drivers licence is essential due to travel and meetings.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business or a Management related subject.