F&P Market Specialist - Graduate OR Experienced
The role will focus on the Food and Pharma Market - of which you will become a specialist in. Essentially, this is a business development role where you will be required to grow and maintain accounts within a geographical region.
You will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Business Development and Account Management. Negotiate new business opportunities and ensure that account plans are in place and used to drive value added activities within the business relationship.
- Customer Relationships. Develop relationships across the board with stakeholders - ensuring that their needs are met and understood by the organisation.
- Pricing. Have an ability to execute pricing and growth strategies as directed from the commercial management team.
- Creation of Business Case and Market/Commercial Intelligence. Responsible for building and maintaining competitive intelligence at a local and regional level, whilst also working with the commercial management team to secure investments to facilitate new business opportunities.
- Become the voice of a customer within the organisation and build excellent internal relationships across commercial and operational teams.
- Ensure that all customer records on file are up to date and recorded accurately to be understood by others.
- Demonstrable history of acquiring new business and meeting commercial targets, along with excellent communication and influential skills.
- Ability to grow strong relationships across an organisation and external customers.