The role of Graphic Designer will support the Warwick Employment Group marketing team in the delivery of a range of digital and print marketing projects.
Warwick Employment Group is an integrated family of specialist recruitment services that support the education sector. The group includes market-leading and well-established brands; jobs.ac.uk, collegejobs.ac.uk, Unitemps, Search Higher & Search Higher Professional. We are looking for a team player who is used to working across multiple digital and print platforms.
You will have relevant online and offline design industry experience and strong written and verbal communication skills. As a designer with passion and drive, you will work closely with the marketing team on a broad range of design projects across our global brands.
• Designing and maintaining materials throughout Warwick Employment Group; including launches, reports, brochures, newsletters, exhibition stands, and web content
• Developing, implementing and designing materials for marketing campaigns across digital and offline media
• Forming creative and interactive sales presentations
• Creation and re-touching of images for use in printed and online activities• Design adverts to specification for use in both print and digital outlets
• Support multimedia projects
• Responsible for developing and enforcing our design and brand guidelines
• Proofreading and preparing designs for print
• A graphic design qualification
• Proven portfolio of offline and online design
• Expert user in design related software packages, in particular Adobe Creative Cloud (In-design, Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
• Self-motivated with well-developed organisational skills with the ability to establish effective long-term business relationships and partnerships
• Motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work independently and creatively whilst upholding brand guidelines
• Proactive, approachable and seeks to make improvements, a creative thinker always willing to offer new suggestions and ideas
• Ability to work outside normal working hours on occasion to meet the business needs
• Photography skills
• Video and editing skills
• An understanding of the HE and recruitment sectors would be beneficial
• HTML knowledge would be beneficial
The University of Warwick-The Beehive
This position will be initially for six months with the potential for this to be extended to support growing business demands.
Interviews are due to take place w/c 27th January.
Ensure to include a detailed covering letter highlighting where you meet the role requirements.