Second Stage Publisher – jobs.ac.uk
Jobs.ac.uk, based at the Beehive, are currently seeking a part time member of staff that can commit to working up to 30 hours per week for an assignment of up to 7 months.
In quiet periods you may be required to work shorter hours.
Your role will be to review, format and publish job adverts for organisations all over the world to be viewed by over 1.5 million jobseekers. Attention to detail, reliability and flexibility are key skills for this role.
In return you will be working in a bright modern office environment with a casual dress code where we will equip and train you with the skills you need to be successful in the role.
jobs.ac.uk is the leading global jobs board for academic, research, science and related professions. From academic, teaching and research to managerial and support roles, we advertise job vacancies for organisations worldwide including universities, research institutions, colleges, charities and commercial organisations.
Warwick Employment Group employs a highly skilled workforce of over 100 people operating across two countries, providing specialist recruitment and people orientated services that have been supporting the education sector for over 20 years. Each brand has its own heritage and personality, but all have one goal in common – to deliver cost and efficiency savings for the education sector and beyond.
- Edit, format and publish vacancies onto www.jobs.ac.uk
- Ensure adverts adheres to jobs.ac.uk policies and procedures
- Categorise job advert per type or academic discipline
- Amend published adverts
- Set up new customers on database
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Good IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to use web based CRM package and basic Photoshop skills
- Data Entry
- Attention to detail, particularly ability to spot spelling and grammatical errors
- Ability to work to deadlines and data entry targets
This role is 30 hours per week.
The role is due to start in June 2019 and finish on 1st January 2020
Please apply for the role with your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.